Last Reviewed: 28th Sept 2021
In accordance with the data protection regulations, we inform you that the personal data that you provide us through this website will be included in a personal data file under the responsibility of Moust Supply, S.L. (hereinafter “NOTEBOOK WALLET” ) with registered office at Carlos M. de Céspedes 1, 2D, 15179 Oleiros, La Coruña and with CIF B70549043 for the following purposes:
– Sending the necessary information to resolve your questions and suggestions;
– Managing your request, preparing the order and shipping it;
– Economic and accounting, fiscal or administrative management;
– Statistical purposes;
– Sending commercial communications, including electronic ones, or any other type of promotion of Notebook Wallet (only if the users have given their express consent through the box provided for this purpose) as well as
– Analysis of internet browsing data and online advertising
Your data will be kept for the period necessary to be able to comply with all legal and fiscal obligations that may arise from the relationship with Notebook Wallet. After the statute of limitations for said responsibilities, Notebook Wallet will delete all your personal data.
You guarantee that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorization to provide their data for the purposes indicated.
In response to Notebook Wallet’s concern to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, the required security levels have been adopted and the technical means at its disposal have been installed to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through this website.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and portability of your personal data, you can send a request by email to email@example.com or by ordinary mail by sending a letter to Carlos M. de Céspedes 1, 2D, 15179 Oleiros, La Coruña with the reference “Data Protection”.