Terms & Conditions
Welcome to notebookwallet.com (the ‘Site’). Here are some details about how we work.
Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. Please note that your continued use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. Our store is hosted on Siteground, and our Email Marketing software is Mailchimp.
Identification and Holdership
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the Owner of the site www.notebookwallet.com (hereinafter, the ‘Website’) is Moust Supply SL. (hereinafter, ‘The Owner’), with CIF number B70549043 and registered office at Carlos M Céspeses 1, 2D, Oleiros (15179) A Coruña, Spain.
You can contact the Owner through email email@example.com.
The purpose of the website www.notebookwallet.com is the purchase of the product Notebook Wallet.
The use of the Website grants you the status of User, and implies full acceptance of all the clauses and conditions of use included in the pages:
- Legal Notice
These Conditions are the only ones applicable to the use of this website, and supersede any other, except with the prior, express and written consent of the Seller. These Conditions are important for both parties, since they constitute the legally binding agreement between both, protecting your rights as a client. If you do not agree with each and every one of these clauses and conditions, please avoid using this website.
Access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with the Owner.
Through this website, the Holder provides access and use of various content that the Holder or his collaborators have published on the Internet.
For this purpose, you are obliged and committed NOT to use any of the contents of the Website for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of content, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by the Owner, other users or any user of Internet.
Specifically, you declare that, when placing your order, you have read and accept these conditions, and in particular:
- You can only use the website to make legally valid inquiries or orders.
- You will not be able to place any order that could be considered speculative, false or fraudulent. If the brand considers for reasonable reasons that an order of this nature has been made, it will be authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
- You are obliged to provide us in a certain and correct way your email address, postal address and / or other contact information, and you agree that we can use this information to contact you if necessary (see our Privacy Statement) .
- If you do not provide us with all the necessary information for the purchase, we will not be able to process your order.
- By placing an order through this website, you guarantee that you are of legal age and that you have sufficient legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
Formalization of the Contract:
The contract will be formalized only when the Shipping or Order Confirmation is sent to the buyer, once the buyer completes the online purchase procedure.
– The prices indicated on the screen are those in force, except for typing errors; They are in euros and include VAT
– To place an order in Notebook Wallet’s online store it is not mandatory to be registered as a user (you also can buy as a guest).
– The accepted payment methods are the once displayed in the check out process.
Right of withdrawal:
Consult the return policy
Consult the Shipping and delivery page.
Impossibility of delivery:
If after two attempts to make the delivery, it is impossible to carry it out, the customer will be informed of the options available by the selected carrier during the checkout process. In the case of not being at the place of delivery on the agreed date and time, we ask that you contact us.
Contractual liability and exemption from liability:
Liability in relation to any Product purchased on our website will be strictly limited to the purchase price of such Product.
By using this website, the buyer accepts that the communications between both parties are electronic. The seller may contact the customer by email, or through the notices posted on the website. Therefore, for contractual purposes, the client consents, shows his agreement to receive electronic communications and acknowledges that all contracts, notifications and information sent to him comply with the relevant legal requirements. This condition will not affect your rights recognized by law.
Communications will be understood to be received at the moment they are published on the web, or in the case of sending email, within 24 hours of being sent. In the case of postal mail, they will be considered within 3 days of the postage of the correspondence.
Transfer of rights and obligations:
The signed contract is fully legal and binds both parties from the moment it is considered valid. The client may not transmit, assign, encumber or in any other way transfer a Contract or any of the rights or obligations derived from it in his favor, without having obtained the prior written consent of the seller.
On the other hand, the seller may transmit, assign, encumber, subcontract or in any other way transfer a Contract or any of the rights or obligations derived from it in his favor, at any time during the term of the Contract. To avoid any doubt, said transmissions, assignments, encumbrances or other transfers will not affect the rights that the client has as a consumer recognized by law or will cancel, reduce or limit in any other way the express and tacit guarantees that could have been granted. .
Events beyond the seller’s control
The seller will not be responsible for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations assumed by virtue of a contract that is due to any event or event of cause greater than this beyond its reasonable control.
The Causes of Force Majeure will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and will include in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack or threat, pandemia, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparations for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of using trains, boats, airplanes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private.
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of other governments.
- Strike, failures or accidents of maritime or river transport, postal or any other type of transport.
It will be understood that the compliance obligation arising from the contract will be suspended for the duration of the case of major cause. In these cases, the term for the fulfillment of said obligation will be extended, the seller using all reasonable means to find a solution that benefits both contractual parties.
If, during the term of the Contract, the seller does not insist on strict compliance with any of the obligations assumed by virtue of the same or any of these Conditions, it will not constitute a waiver of said rights or resources or exonerate the client from complying with such obligations , nor will it exonerate it from its subsequent fulfillment.
No waiver on our part of any of these Conditions will take effect, unless it is expressly stipulated as a waiver and it is communicated to the client in writing in accordance with the provisions of the previous Notifications section.
Integrity of the contract:
These Conditions and any document to which express reference is made constitute an integral and indivisible agreement between both parties, and constitute the main object of the contract. These replace any other previous pact, agreement or promise agreed between the contracting parties.
Both parties agree to agree to enter into this contract, without having any declaration or promise made prior to the conclusion thereof. The contracting parties waive any uncertain statement made by the other party, whether verbal or written, prior to the date of this contract (unless such uncertain statement has been made fraudulently), showing only recourse for breach of the contract of compliance with these Conditions.
If any of the present conditions or clauses are considered invalid, illegal, or impossible to execute to any extent by the competent authority, they will be canceled, without affecting the others, which will continue in force to the extent that the applicable law allows it. .
Right of modification:
The seller and owner of the website reserves the right to review and modify these conditions at any time.
The client will be considered subject to the policies and Conditions in force at the time the order is placed. In the event that these modifications are due to a legal obligation, the possible changes will also affect the orders that the client had previously made and that do not exceed 14 days from the receipt of the order.
Links of interest to other websites
Notebook Wallet is not responsible for the content of the linked websites or the results you get by following the links.
All rights are reserved.
All access to this website is subject to the following conditions: the reproduction, permanent storage and dissemination of the contents or any other use for public or commercial purposes is expressly prohibited without the prior express written consent of the Owner.
Limitation of responsibility
The information and services included or available through this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. From time to time, the Holder incorporates improvements and/or changes to the information contained and/or the Services that may be entered at any time.
Right of exclusion (optional)
Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach any of the conditions of this Legal Notice.
This Legal Notice is governed entirely by Spanish legislation.
As long as there is no rule that obliges otherwise, for any questions that arise about the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, the parties agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the city of A Coruña, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Liability of Notebook Wallet
Notebook Wallet is not responsible for any damages that may arise from, with a merely illustrative and non-limiting nature.
– Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the devices and computer equipment of the Users, motivated by causes beyond the control of Notebook Wallet, which prevent or delay the performance of orders or navigation through the Portal; Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems.
– That may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of the Portal and that are not attributable to Notebook Wallet;
– The impossibility of providing the Service or allowing access for reasons not attributable to Notebook Wallet, due to the User, third parties, or in cases of force majeure.
– Notebook Wallet recommends using ball point pens to prevent smudging or fading if wet. Our paper is 100% waterproof but it is important that the pen used is also waterproof. We recommend doing a proof test and letting the ink dry before closing the pages or getting it wet. In no case Notebook Wallet will be responsible if the data included becomes illegible, deleted or any other circumstance occurs that prevents its recovery.
– Notebook Wallet is not responsible of delays during shipping foreign to us or for any taxes, customs and duties charged to a customer.
Obligations of the User
In general, the user undertakes to comply with the conditions of use, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained in the same or in the Portal and to always act in accordance with the Law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using the appropriate diligence to the nature of the service you enjoy, refraining from using the Portal in any way that may prevent, damage or impair its normal operation, the goods or rights of Notebook Wallet, to the rest of Users or in general to any third party.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the user in general in accordance with the above, the user undertakes, in the use of the Portal, as well as in the acquisition of the products of the online store to:
– In the case of registering, the user undertakes to truthfully provide the data provided and to keep them updated.
– Not to introduce, store or disseminate in or from the Portal, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any form violates the form, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general current regulations.
– The user name and password are personal and non-transferable. It’s the users responsibility to keep them save.
– It is the responsibility of the user to enter the discount codes to benefit from the promotions that may be on the page and the discount vouchers that that user has.
– Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Portal any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the Portal, in any of the Services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of Notebook Wallet, of any User, or in general of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing their normal functioning .
– To properly safeguard your username and password, as identifying and enabling elements for accessing the purchase of products, agreeing not to assign their use or allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for damages and losses that could derive from an improper use of the same. Likewise, the user undertakes to notify Notebook Wallet, as quickly as possible, of its loss or theft as well as any risk of access to the username and/or password by a third party.
– Not to use false identities, nor to impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use or acquisition of any of the Products, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
– Not to destroy, alter, disable or damage the electronic data, information, programs or documents of Notebook Wallet or third parties.
– Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Portal any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties .
– Do not use Notebook Wallet images for commercial purposes of any kind without authorization by Notebook Wallet.
– It is users responsibility to enter the correct shipping address, as well as any other information that the transport company or Notebook Wallet may need to make the delivery and contact the buyer (telephone, etc.)
In case you have any questions about these Legal Conditions or want to make any comment about this website, you can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org